Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Pick of the Bunch Writing - Week 8

Here's last week's Pick of the Bunch writing.  Another win for Josie!  Our experience last week was a really sweet one.


One misty morning Room 17 wondered what the teacher was rustling behind her back.  "What is that noise?" I whispered to my friend Neive.  Then the teacher showed us a packet of...lollipops!  The class bellowed in excitement.  The teacher picked us a buddy.  I was with Hugh.  We all found a seat in the classroom.  I was given an orange lollipop.  The teacher told us to stare at it.  I could hear my lollipop talking to me.  "Come on Josie, I really want to be eaten.  Please," it nagged.  "Well, I don't think so," I answered.  "Fine," it said back.  My mouth watered in hunger.  The wrapper crackled like fireworks in my sweaty hands.  The lollipop looked like a beautiful and yummy sunset.  "Come to the mat," Mrs B called.  I strolled to the mat.  "Ok, now hand the lollipops back because you will eat them tomorrow," said our teacher.  "NO!" bellowed the class.  "I'm just kidding.  Just eat them."

By Josie

3 comments:

  1. I bet your lollipop is very tasty! From Cynthia. We would like to be eating your lollipops in your classroom too! From Amber. It looks like you guys had lot's of fun. From Zahra. Where did you get the lollipops from? From Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lollipops came from the Warehouse. Mrs B bought them for us! Thanks for leaving us a comment

      Delete
  2. What amazing writing Josie! You're cleve like your sisters in our community- Grace and Jane! It looked like fun eating the lollipops! From Mrs Millett and Room 13.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please leave your name so we know who you are. We check all our comments on 'Comment Friday'!