Tuesday, April 1, 2014

5 Sentence Challenge #13 - Eric

Our 5 Sentence Challenge prompt this week was 'In the tunnel...' Eric and Josie were voted favourites by the class (you can only get voted for is you write 5 sentences! We had 11 out of 23 manage to write 5 sentences this week) and Joshua was picked for teachers choice.

Here's Eric's

I was screaming for my life.  I was in my rusty, old mine cart zooming away from the giant boulder behind me.  Sparks of light were flying out of my cart's squeaking wheels.  I saw a light in the distance and I immediately knew all this horror would be over.  Finally I was free of the creepy, haunted tunnel.

By Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please leave your name so we know who you are. We check all our comments on 'Comment Friday'!