Monday, November 17, 2014

100WC - Layla's Entry

He was shocked to find a little turtle with a small, green shell. The turtle stared at the Lord of Nulth and his guards. "Mmm...what are you doing here?" he said, trying to hide the evilness in his voice. "Let me go!" squeaked the little turtle. "I know who you are," it continued. "I want to save the world Mr Nulth." 
"Grrr..." the Lord of Nulth muttered. 
"What's your name?" asked one of the robotic guards.
"Pip," replied the turtle. 
"Stop wasting time, let the war begin!" cried the Lord of Nulth. Animals came out with the word, fighting.

By Layla

1 comment:

  1. Hi Layla,

    Thank you for entering this week's 100 Word Challenge and for helping the Night Zoo Keeper.
    I enjoyed reading your adventure.

    You have really engaged the reader as you have written clearly so we can easily follow the action. Well done!
    I loved your picture of Pip and I hope that the animals won the war!
    Hopefully the evil Lord of Nulth's reign of terror is over and that Creativity and Imagination have won out in the end!

    I look forward to reading more from you during the year.

    Mrs Boyce @ Team 100 WC

    Cork, Ireland

    Come and visit our Class Blog at http://kidblog.org/MrsBoycesClass-4/

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please leave your name so we know who you are. We check all our comments on 'Comment Friday'!