Friday, February 28, 2014

Our first Pick of the Bunch writing!

Each week we participate in a shared experience then write about it.  Today we went for a wander through the nature trail and wow, did we find a lot of interesting things.  Five students read their writing to the class and then we voted on our favourite.  Congratulations Josie for your super writing!

I heard the crunchy rocks every time I stepped.  Shivers crawled up my legs like a spider.  My friends found cicada shells and ladybugs.  I was as still as a statue because I spotted a wasp on a a leaf.  My heart boomed in fear - I hate bugs! The wind whistled in my ear.  My eyes twitched side to side. By Josie






1 comment:

  1. Room 12 ~ We really like your writing, well done Josie!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please leave your name so we know who you are. We check all our comments on 'Comment Friday'!