Monday, December 8, 2014

End of School Year Reflections

Our final Hands-On-Homework for 2014 was to fill out an end of year reflections. It was such a pleasure to read these and I'm amazed at how thoughtful the comments were. I have picked out all the key words and made some wordles. The first one is all the answers from the following questions:

  • My favourite activity this year and why
  • I had the most fun when
  • What I liked most about my class and teacher
  • What I'll miss the most and why
  • Things I learned the most this year
The bigger the word, the more students that choose that as an answer. Thank you to all the students that completed their reflections!

Another question was for students to give a piece of advice to students for next year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please leave your name so we know who you are. We check all our comments on 'Comment Friday'!